Heartburn Natural Remedy Vegan & Lactose Free
Regulates the functions of stomach, Intestines, kidney and joints. All discharges are sour, kidney stone UTI, enuresis and rheumatism.
1. This salt is produced in blood, muscles, nervous cells and other parts of the body.
2. It has specific action on stomach, Intestines kidneys and joints and it is very essential for their appropriate function.
3. It should be remembered in all cases when there is sour eructations and vomiting, all the discharges are sour.
4. It is of service in diarrhoea, when the stools are sour, green or white. The tongue has a yellow golden coating.
5. It is of service in kidney stones, inflammation and infection of bladder.
6. It is also useful in enuresis specially in children.
7. It is also effective in rheumatism.
Useful for acid reflux, heartburn, gas, upset stomach. High levels of acid can cause inflammation in the body; use for sore joints, and rheumatism. Regulates the functions of stomach, intestines, and joints, urinary tract infections.
Natrum Phosphoricum (Na2HPO4. 12H2O) 8x Organic Cane Sugar
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT:
Take 10-15 drops 3-4 times a day in 8 oz of water. If you weigh less than 100lbs use half a dose or take as prescribed..
30mL approximately a 1 month supply when used as recommended
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Other Products you Might be Interested in...
All of our products have a 100% Guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason and we do not resolve it, We will refund 100% of the original Purchase price. Our goal is to help you and we stand behind our products.
Our site provides information regarding health and wellness, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult with your doctor or health care provider regarding your health concerns, and read all directions and information on dietary supplements prior to use.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Additional Resources that Can Help You Optimize Your Health
Click on the images for more info on related topics!