Natrum Muriaticum 6x Glass Bottle | Fluid Regulatory Remedy
Useful for conditions of Excessive Dryness or Moisture, A Natural Remedy for Constipation, Eczema, Dry Mouth, Constant Thirst OR Excessive Mucous production, Edema & Fatigue
Chloride of Sodium
Anaemic patients, weight loss, delayed menstruation, coldness, indigestion, dyspepsia, eczema, great debility and neuralgia.
1. Natrum Muriaticum is an important constituent of all the compounds in the body.
2. It is indicated in weak, anaemic patients who are greatly emaciated and lose flesh while living well.
3. It is useful in the deficiency of energy providing salts.
4. It is useful in patients having problems of weight loss, indigestion, pale complexion & sense of coldness.
5. It is of service in constipation, great debility and neuralgia.
6. It should be of service in dyspepsia when the food taken produces a dull aching and distension of stomach and abdomen resulting in sensation of weakness and sinking of the stomach.
7. It is curative in delayed menstruation.
8. It is indicated in eczema. The skin about the nails is dry and cracked and there are hangnalis.
9. People living in cold climate are much more susceptible of these diseases rather than warm climate. Natrum Muriaticum is very effective for all these conditions.
Excessive dryness or wetness anywhere on the body indicates the use of this remedy. Good for diarrhea, runny nose, vomiting, dry painful throat and more. Anemic patients, weight loss, delayed menstruation, coldness,, dyspepsia, eczema, neuralgia & more.
Natrum Muriaticum 6x (NaCl) Lactose Base
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT:
Take 3-5 tablets 3-4 times a day. If you weigh less 100lbs use half a dose or take as prescribed.
25gm approximately a 1 month supply when used as recommended
Other Products you Might be Interested in...
All of our products have a 110% Guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason and we do not resolve it, We will refund 110% of the original Purchase price. Our goal is to help you and we stand behind our products.
Our site provides information regarding health and wellness, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult with your doctor or health care provider regarding your health concerns, and read all directions and information on dietary supplements prior to use.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
CLICK IMAGE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT CONSTIPATION