5 Natural remedies you should have in your home.
Here are 5 "must have" products that everybody needs to have at home. These are remedies that we reach for the most.
- Arnica 30c or 200c. Arnica 30c or 200c. Arnica has been used for thousands of years for any injury or bruising. The 30c is fine for little kids or if the injury is not too severe. But the 200c is EPIC. Use this remedy after any surgery or dental visit. **secret tip**. Arnica will help muscles rebuild after a brutal workout. A few pellets, and suddenly you can walk easily after a heavy leg day.
- Calendula Ointment: Made of Marigold flowers(calendula) and Aloe as the main ingredients, this ointment will heal any skin damage. Calendula works deep and will also clear up boils (apply a few times a day). Used over a long time, it will also reduce scars, stretch marks, and other skin damage. This is especially useful for immune-compromised people, and their wounds or cuts don't heal. *secret tip*. Calendula will soothe and heal road rash and other scraping injuries.
- Doloex: These plant-based tables are our healthier, natural alternative to Tylenol or Advil. These will handle headaches or injuries, or any other source of pain. *secret tip* Doloex will also help with severe migraines and fibromyalgia pain.
- Instant Calm: T This is the Bestmade version of Rescue Remedy. Rescue Remedy is a 100-year-old flower essence formula used to calm stressed-out people. It's proven to work on people, little kids, and even pets. Our formula uses potentized essences, so it's powerful enough to help without taking it by mouth. I often just sprinkle it on my youngest child when he gets really worked up.
- Cell Salt kit: OK. this isn't one product. It's a kit of 12 cell salt remedies. Each of these salts has multiple uses, and will quickly become your "go-to" first aid kit. There are TONS of youtube videos and information on how to best use these, and it's totally worth the investment to learn.
- (BONUS) Bentonite Clay. We don't sell this stuff. It's a special clay that has been used for thousands of years to absorb toxins. It's a fine powder, and a little goes a long way. It's also used for facemasks. Good for bug bites, digestive issues. And it's not expensive. You can buy pounds of it on Amazon or buy it in any health food store.