Building Better Health with a Holistic Approach
BIO24 may provide energy and help you cope with stress. Supports your body's ability to manage, absorb, and use nutrients while boosting your physical health and immune system. It is a useful remedy to keep you alert, fresh, and stress-free all day.
Many people relate the concept of health to not getting sick often or not being in physical pain. But is this what being healthy truly means?
True health is about being sound in body, mind, or spirit.
This blog will focus on building blocks of good health: brain power, nerve boost, quality nutrition, oxygen & lean muscle focus, good digestion, minimizing toxins, and the use of cell salts.
If you want to be truly healthy, you must focus on building blocks of good health and optimizing them.
Let’s see how you can accomplish this with a holistic approach…
1. Brain Power
Maximizing your mind is key to a healthy life. Understanding the true principle of health and healing is essential to being able to create a mindset of success.
The function of your brain determines your well-being. If you want better health and prevent diseases, you must create a mindset that will help you do it - one that will lead to healthy lifestyle changes.
To reach optimal mental ability and brain power, don’t forget to keep your brain healthy. This means including healthy daily habits that will nourish your brain and lead you where you want to be.
To do so, you may follow Mayo Clinic’s five tips for a healthy brain:
- Exercise Regularly. Exercise can benefit you in several ways, including your brain. Plenty of research shows that physically active people are less likely to experience a decline in their mental function and have a lower risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. During exercise, there is an increased blood flow to your brain that tends to counter some of the natural reduction in brain connections that come with aging, and subsequently, reverse some aging problems. Aim for 30-60 minutes several times a week. You can do any activity that increases your heart rate, such as walking, swimming, playing tennis, or any other moderate aerobic activity.
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleep helps clear abnormal proteins in your brain and consolidates memories, which boosts your overall memory and brain health. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep every night - it’s important for the effective consolidation and storage of your memories.
- Eat a Mediterranean diet. What you eat plays a large role in your brain’s health. A Mediterranean diet decreases the chance to develop Alzheimer’s disease, appears to decrease your risk of coronary heart disease, increases mental focus, and slows cognitive decline in older adults. The diet emphasizes plant-based foods, whole grains, fish, and healthy fats, such as olive oil. The omega-fatty acids found in extra-virgin olive oil and other healthy fats are vital for your cells to function correctly.
- Stay mentally active. Stimulate your brain frequently with activities like reading, playing cards, doing puzzles, etc… Also, try not to do many passive activities that don’t stimulate your brain, like watching too much television.
- Remain socially involved. Social interaction plays a big part in your emotional health and strengthens your brain’s health. Connect with loved ones, friends, and others regularly. It helps decrease stress and the chance of developing depression, both of which can contribute to memory loss.
Follow these necessary tips to take care of your brain and, in effect, optimize your mental ability.
Also, having a mindset based on positivity makes a huge difference to your brain health. Patterns of negative thinking consume us in ways that make us feel at our lowest by increasing stress and leading to depression, which we want to avoid. This is not to say that you won’t have negative thoughts – that’s unrealistic. But thoughts come and go. If a negative one comes, you have the brain power to shift it into a more positive one – a perspective change is an easy way to do it.
BIO16 is recommended for nervous exhaustion, fatigue, or sleeplessness resulting from stress and anxiety. Natural support for your nervous system to help cope with everyday stress and negative events.
2. Nerve Boost
Every aspect of your health and well-being is connected to the function of the nervous system.
The nervous system uses electrical and chemical means to facilitate communication between all parts of your body. It also reacts to changes both outside and inside the body. It guides everyday activities such as waking up; automatic ones such as breathing; and complex processes such as thinking, reading, remembering, and feeling emotions.
The nervous system also controls:
- Brain growth and development
- Learning and memory
- Movement, balance, and coordination
- Healing and rehabilitation
- Stress and the body’s response to stress
- Body temperature
- Hunger, thirst, and digestion
- Puberty, reproductive health, and fertility.
Nerve cells or neurons are the building blocks of the nervous system and all its functions.
It remains important to make sure these functions are optimized. This can be achieved by a nerve boost, which helps restore and maintain the proper function of the nervous system through spinal correction.
Chiropractic adjustments is a procedure that helps correct the function of your nervous system through your spine. They have been found to reduce blood pressure better than two blood-pressure medications combined. This procedure improves spinal motion and your body’s physical function. It is achieved with the help of trained specialists (chiropractors) who use their hands or a small instrument to apply a controlled force to a spinal joint.
To give you an example, patients with atopic dermatitis and bronchial asthma commonly show vertebral misalignment. Research reveals that chiropractic adjustments tackle it and help improve allergic diseases by 70%.
The study proves that chronic nerve compression and vertebral subluxation in the thoracic and lumbar regions significantly impact the immune function of allergic patients. It remains important to optimize the function of the nervous system, as nerve compression leads to a chronic functional disorder, which hurts digestion, absorption of nutrients and liquids, and various other functions of the digestive tract extending to excretion.
Chiropractic adjustments are commonly sought by people who suffer from low back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
BIO12 is best used for headaches due to congestion and neuralgia, better from heat and worse from the cold. Support for nervousness due to worry, sleeplessness, or a low-functioning liver. Useful for strong headaches.
3. Quality Nutrition
Following a healthy diet throughout your life leads to your overall health and well-being by promoting normal growth, development, and aging and helping you maintain healthy body weight.
There isn’t a defined healthy diet that works for everyone the same way. A diversified, balanced, and healthy diet varies depending on your age, lifestyle, gender, degree of physical activity, cultural context, locally available foods, and dietary and food customs.
However, despite every body’s different needs, it is proven that people who eat more foods high in energy, fats, free sugars, or salt, and not enough fruit, vegetables and whole grains are more likely to develop chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer, and have more difficulty to manage their weight.
Make sure you eat more naturally and avoid processed foods to maintain quality nutrition and promote your health.
4. Oxygen & Lean Muscle Focus
This building block of good health focuses on exercise/ movement.
If you are concerned about aging, you should know that maximizing oxygen intake and lean muscle mass can help reduce its damaging effects.
On another hand, if you learn how to exercise the right way through short exercise sessions of maximum energy output, you will have a better hormone response.
5. Good digestion
Your diet affects your weight and energy level, but you must understand the extent to which it also affects your immune system.
Good digestion is key to boosting your immunity. What you eat and drink affects the diversity and composition of bacteria in the gut, which in turn affects immune cells.
David Heber, MD, Ph.D., professor emeritus of medicine at UCLA Health stated that “70% of the immune system is located in the gut”.
The immune cells in your gut interact with the microbiome, which is the diverse array of bacteria and fungi that live in the gastrointestinal tract and are directly influenced by your diet and lifestyle.
Your gut is healthier and supports immunity when you consume plant foods that are high in fiber, good fats, and wild-caught fish; eat protein at every meal; use natural spices and herbs in food preparation.
Ferr Phos is recommended for poor appetite, fatigue, vomiting, congestion, pain, temperature, and headaches.
6. Minimize Toxins
Keeping toxin levels low improves your body’s ability to permanently remove toxins from cells.
Over 70,000 chemicals are used commercially. Isn’t that absurd? These chemicals can be found in household cleaners, plastics, pesticides, personal care products, foods, drugs, etc…
Chemicals have a significant influence in causing cancers, gland issues, and many other common diseases.
Removing all chemicals from your life is probably unrealistic. But you have the power to make choices to minimize them as much as you can. Choosing natural foods and personal care products is a good way to start.
7. Cell salts
Cell salts are the perfect addition to reaching your health and wellness goals. They’re an effective building block of cell health.
Given the fact that our body is a collection of cells, it makes perfect sense that we should prioritize the treatment and health of individual cells of our body.
In case you don’t already know, cell salts are a therapy meant to work on the energetic and nutrient domains. They are formulated to support your body’s health and healing process by regulating your cell’s mineral levels.
This therapy is a gentle modality and can be used to create balance within your body and enhance nutritional supplementation. It is also a commonly used treatment for kids.
Cell Salt, also called Biochemic Cell Salt or Tissue Salt is created when a cation (positive) and anion (negative) are combined and work cooperatively together. Dr. Wilhelm Schuessler was the first to use these minerals. He used them within homeopathic medicine in the 19th century.
The doctor discovered and implemented a medical treatment system that preserves human health by providing treatment at a cellular level – it is called Biochemical Medicine and it is acknowledged worldwide.
There are 12 primary cell salts with different benefits for your body:
- Calc Fluor: it strengthens tooth enamel and bones, restores tissue elasticity, and helps hemorrhoids and hernia pain.
- Calc Phos: it restores cells, heals fractures, and helps the digestive system.
- Calc Sulph: it purifies blood, reduces infection, treats some skin disorders such as acne, and prevents sore throats and colds.
- Ferr Phos: it serves as an anti-inflammatory, reduces fever, accelerates healing, and reduces bleeding.
- Kali Mur: it purifies your blood, treats any infection you may have, reduces swelling, and aids your digestion.
- Kali Phos: this cell salt supports your nerve health, lessens your anxiety, irritability, and fatigue, aids your memory, and relieves headaches.
- Kali Sulph: heals mucous membrane and skin, helps balance your metabolism, and conditions your pancreas.
- Mag Phos: it can be used to ease cramps and pain, reduce spasms and relieve tension headaches.
- Nat Mur: this one balances bodily fluids, reduces water retention, aids digestion, and treats eczema.
- Nat Phos: it neutralizes acidity, relieves seasickness, treats arthritis, and helps your digestion.
- Nat Sulph: it cleans your pancreas, kidneys, and liver, and it treats cold and flu.
- Silicea (also called silica): conditions your skin and connective tissue, cleanses the blood, and strengthens your hair and nails.
You may find more information on them in this article.
How can you use cell salts?
These minerals are available as lactose tablets with a very small amount of the chosen tissue salt. Typically, these tables are meant to be dissolved under your tongue. Other forms are creams, gels, and ointments.
- Dissolve in the mouth: You may tap the right amount of cell salt tablets and drop them into your mouth. They should dissolve instantly and the taste shouldn’t bother you.
- Add to water: You may use your daily dose of tissue salts individually, or in combination, in your water bottle, and sip a little all day long. This method allows a higher intake and delivers a smooth tissue salt.
- Gels, creams, and lotions: tissue salts can also be incorporated into creams, gels, and lotions and used on the skin. Gels have the advantage of being water-based, non-sticky, and easily absorbed into the skin. You may use tissue salts lotions, gels, and creams on sore or painful areas in your body.
- Baths: you can also enjoy the therapy of putting cell salts into your bath water. The salts disperse well into the water while the pores of your body open and accept the minerals. You may include Calc Phos, Calc Fluor, and Silicea if you have osteoporosis. For a good pain formula, use Ferrum Phos, Mag Phos, and Nut Sulph. If you are looking for a relaxing bath, the ideal cell salts are Mag Phos, Kali Phos, and Nut Mur. And to alleviate the discomfort of menstrual cramps, use Mag Phos, Kali Sulph, and Kali Phos.
A homeopathic practitioner may recommend several tissue salt products to help with more than one health condition.
Side effects of Cell salts
Just like homeopathic medicine, cell salts have a low risk of side effects or interaction with other medications. This is because the amount of the mineral in a cell salt is very small.
Economy Pack Schuessler Tissue Cell Salt Kit contains all 12 schussler cell salts with easy to use remedy chart. it may boost your immune system and stimulate natural healing. it is recommended to provide cellular nutrition vital to cellular function.
Don’t wait until you get sick, older, or overweight to give the necessary importance to taking care of your health. Start building better health with a holistic approach to see a significant improvement in your body, mind, and spirit and to live a long and healthy life.
- Keeping your brain healthy is crucial to increasing your brain power and mental ability.
- Promoting the normal function of your nervous system through a nerve boost is key to supporting all the actions in your body.
- Quality nutrition sustains your overall well-being, prevents disease, and is ideal for weight management.
- Exercise will benefit you in several ways, so make sure you remain active.
- Good digestion and immunity are intertwined, so be aware of what you eat.
- Make sure you minimize the toxins you consume to prevent yourself from developing diseases.
- Cell salts are an important building block for cell health. They treat ailments by correcting imbalances or deficiencies in your body’s cell nutrition and, in effect, help it to restore itself to health.